Currency Converter+ is the best currency converter for Shopify.
It automatically detects the country of your customers and shows the prices in their currency.
It has lots of features and it is highly configurable to suit the needs of your store.
This is the only currency converter for Shopify that gathers exchange rates from paid reliable sources.
See it in action configured in different flavours:
- The original price replaced by a currency drop-down list.
This is the default configuration. You can use the contextual button switch to another currency.
- The previous example with a top menu button.
You can use the contextual button or the top menu button to switch to another currency.
- The original price replaced by the converted price.
You can use the top menu button to switch to another currency. Flags are also disabled in this example.
- The converted price beside the original price.
You can use the top menu button or the contextual menu to switch to another currency. This is the best option for usability as the customer can see both the original and the converted price.
The features of Currency Converter+ are unrivalled:
- Currency exchange rates are updated every minute from paid reliable providers. All other apps use unsound internet sources
- IP geolocation from high-quality paid IP databases with constant updates
- 216 currencies available, including Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and precious metals. All other apps have no more than 178
- Correct currency format (other apps just replace the symbol but depending on the country another decimal separator must be used, the symbol on the right side, etc.)
- One-click install, no coding, no template modification
- Optionally, original price is also displayed. This is way more usable than substitution, as the final charge will be in the original currency
- Optionally, for better usability, a context menu allows to change the price directly where it is displayed
- Optional menu button to switch currency (or several buttons)
- Optional rounding of the converted prices
- Option to perform currency conversion also in discount prices
- Optional country flag beside the price
- Option to show the currency code instead of the full currency name
- Option to force the conversion to a particular currency
- Option to limit the conversion to the list of currencies
- A drop-down list option to restore the autodetected currency
- Easy configuration of all colours and styles
- Improved out-of-the-box integration with the store styles
- Free SEO report: all stores using this app receive periodically an insightful SEO report
Note that the purchase is always done using the store currency and only that currency will be displayed during the checkout process. This is a requirement from Shopify: the behaviour is the same with all currency apps in the Shopify marketplace.
A message to show to users on checkout can be configured.
The installation could not be easier. It is a one-click process with neither coding nor template modification required at all.
Our applications are really easy to install and configure but if you want us to do it for you free of charge, just give us a temporary access following these instructions: https://youtu.be/B9fTOq_8XuU